Guests staying at approved “Pure Safe travel accommodations” hotels and resorts will not normally be tested on arrival.
- The guests will be transported to the accommodation using approved transportation and can continue their stay within the “Pure Safe Accommodation” without the requirement for further testing.
- All visitors will undergo a COVID-19 PCR test on or after day 5
- Visitors on or after day 5 must receive confirmation of a negative RT-PCR test and clearance from health officials in order to be permitted to leave their quarantine hotel, or to continue their stay in the “non-quarantine” section of the property
- Upon completion of their vacation, the guests will be ferried to the airport using approved transportation to board their flights
- During their stay, guests who wish to leave the “Pure Safe travel accommodations” and interact with the public, must have a PCR test done on or after the 5th day of their stay, and will be allowed to venture outside of the “Pure Safe Accommodation” if the results are negative
All travellers will undergo a COVID-19 PCR test on or after day 5 to exit from the Pure Safe travel accommodations (PCR results are usually ready within 1 – 2 working days). You are NOT cleared from quarantine until you are officially communicated to be health officials.
- Persons testing negative will be allowed to leave the approved accommodation for their home or residence where they will continue to quarantine for the remaining 7 days (or to complete up to 14 days after entry into Grenada)
- Persons testing positive, will have a repeat COVID-19 PCR test in 5 – 7 days and be released according to their result and the clinical assessment.