The most up to date information on Protocols and what you need to know before you travel to Grenada
Resource and Print Material
Download posters, flyers and other resource material. Find out who’s most at risk, symptoms and prevention.
What is COVID-19
- COVID-19 is the disease caused by the new coronavirus that emerged in China in December 2019.
- COVID-19 symptoms include cough, fever and shortness of breath. COVID-19 can be severe, and some cases have caused death.
- COVID-19 can be spread from person to person. It is diagnosed with a laboratory test.
- There is no coronavirus vaccine yet.
- Prevention involves frequent hand-washing, coughing into the bend of your elbow and staying home when you are sick.
Grenada Total Cases:
World Total Cases:0
Grenada Total Recovered:
World Recovered Cases:0
Grenada Total Deaths:
World Total Deaths:0
Wash your hands using soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of the tissue immediately.
Avoid close contact with sick people when possible
Maintain a healthy lifestyle with exercise, sleep and a proper diet
Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
If you have difficulty breathing, develop a cough or fever, call the COVID-19 Hotline at 53VIRUS/45VIRUS