Home quarantine is considered for approval based on the following criteria:
- If the person travelling is, or persons in the travelling party are over 65, travelling with minors (under age 18)
- Diplomats or Government Officials
- Have a disability or medical condition
- Must pass pre-screening
- Any other extenuating circumstances (input field provided to state what it is)
- Home must be inspected and deemed suitable for home quarantine
- When do I apply for home quarantine?
You must submit your application for home quarantine no later than 7 days before travel.