The public is advised that all gas stations will be open on Thursday, April 9, from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Motorists are required to obtain gas within their parish of residence.
- The regulation stipulates that only one vehicle per household will be allowed and that vehicle must contain only one person.
- Drivers are required to remain in their vehicle. Failure to do so will result in ejection from the line.
- Health care workers presenting appropriate ID will receive a fifty per cent discount at all Sol gas stations.
- There is no restriction on the amount of gas that can be purchased but persons will not be allowed to fill gas bottles.
- The convenience stores at all gas stations will remain closed.
All persons seeking to utilize this opportunity are urged to comply with the stipulated regulations.