Travellers must meet one of the following criteria before applying for home quarantine.
- If the person travelling is, or persons in the travelling party are over 65
- Travelling with young children or minors in their party
- Diplomats or Government Officials
- Have a disability or medical condition
- Any other extenuating circumstances, in the event that there is something that Health officials did not consider
- Home must be inspected and deemed suitable for home quarantine (Apply at least 7 days prior to travel)