World Health Organization (WHO) upgraded the status of the COVID-19 outbreak from epidemic to pandemic.
Resource and Print Material
Download posters, flyers and other resource material. Find out who’s most at risk, symptoms and prevention.
What is COVID-19
- COVID-19 is the disease caused by the new coronavirus that emerged in China in December 2019.
- COVID-19 symptoms include cough, fever and shortness of breath. COVID-19 can be severe, and some cases have caused death.
- COVID-19 can be spread from person to person. It is diagnosed with a laboratory test.
- There is no coronavirus vaccine yet.
- Prevention involves frequent hand-washing, coughing into the bend of your elbow and staying home when you are sick.
Grenada Total Cases:24
World Total Cases:21,069,017
Grenada Total Recovered:23
World Recovered Cases:13,900,451
Grenada Total Deaths:0
World Total Deaths:752,726
Wash your hands using soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of the tissue immediately.
Avoid close contact with sick people when possible
Maintain a healthy lifestyle with exercise, sleep and a proper diet
Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
If you have difficulty breathing, develop a cough or fever, call the COVID-19 Hotline at 53VIRUS/45VIRUS