As of July 31st, 2021 persons entering Grenada either by air or sea must be fully vaccinated with a WHO-approved vaccination.
- ALL TRAVELLERS VISITING GRENADA MUST COMPLETE A HEALTH DECLARATION FORM PRIOR TO BOARDING
- Exemptions to fully vaccinated status are: Citizens, Residents, Persons under 12, Diplomats and Airline crew on layover.
- Citizens include persons carrying a Grenadian passport, or proof of citizenship or who were born in Grenada.
- Residents include holders of permanent resident status, work permit or letter of employment from the Government of Grenada.
- All travellers over the age of five (5) are required to have a negative PCR test for SARS CoV2 taken within three (3) days (72 hours) of arrival in Grenada from their last port. For travellers by sea, the PCR test must be within 72 hours of embarkation from the last port of call before arriving in Grenada.
- On arrival, all travellers will present their Health Declaration Certificate and their negative PCR test to health screeners for verification.
- Unvaccinated travellers must pay the SARS CoV2 test fee of XCD $135.00 [US $50.00] for PCR test ahead of their trip, and before filling the health declaration form, at https://pay.gov.gd.
- Fully Vaccinated travellers are required to have a PCR test taken upon arrival to Grenada, however, they are not required to quarantine. Please note there is no payment for this test.