Getting vaccinated adds one more layer of protection for you, your coworkers, your family, and your loved ones:
- COVID-19 vaccine is available to all Grenadian nationals and residents free of cost
- The AstraZeneca vaccine is safe and has been approved by the World Health Organization
- The most common side effects are pain in the arm where you got the shot, feeling tired, headache, body aches, chills, and fever. These side effects usually last 24-48 hours.
- Stopping a pandemic requires using all the tools we have available—wearing masks, physical distancing, washing hands frequently, and getting vaccinated.
- Get vaccinated by visiting health clinics in Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique (Mon – Fri, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.)